Hammack School of Business students who participated in summer internships gave virtual presentations about their experiences. Each student provided a brief summary of their responsibilities and reviewed the value of their experiences. Interestingly, each presentation contains information about how the COVID-19 pandemic affected these internships and the students’ work.
Student presentations include:
- Diego Sanchez ’21 – Amazon Web Services
- Sydni Donovan ’21 – Peak Brokerage Services
- Antonio Brito ’21 – Franco Taxes, LLC
- Folabomi Oyewo ’20 – Amanda Brown-Olmstead & Associates
- Elora Mirmahdi ’21 – Gentle Smiles Dental
- Calvin Schneider ’21 – KPMG
Watch the presentations via the YouTube playlist below.