Current Oglethorpe University students, faculty and staff now have free, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning’s library of online expert-led courses!
More than 5,000 high-quality, detailed training options include the latest in-demand business, creative and technology skills to support professional and personal development. New content is added weekly.
LinkedIn Learning offers courses for all experience and skill levels and gives each user the ability to:
- Create custom playlists for coursework and professional development, based on your areas of interest
- Set weekly goals for learning
- View customized top recommended picks based on identified areas of interest
- Use preset learning paths to delve into focused interests
- Explore trending training topics and the platform’s most popular courses
- Select options for microlearning — courses that run 30 minutes or fewer
- Connect your LinkedIn profile and track, save, and share your completed courses with your LinkedIn network
In addition to marketable software skills like Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, users can also learn soft skills like leadership, effective listening and networking. LinkedIn Learning also offers modules around personal development, including mindfulness and stress management.
It’s easy to connect—just use your Oglethorpe log in. Look for an email sent directly to your Oglethorpe email with instructions on how to get started, or log in through the Oglethorpe website.