An exhibit of travel photography by Atlanta resident Jane Robbins Kerr will open Jan. 10 at the Oglethorpe University Museum of Art in Brookhaven. Kerr has traveled the world, photographing people and places, according to the museum. The exhibit will continue through March 1. Admission to the exhibit is $5.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Karen Gillan and Nick Jonas returned to the game to rescue one of their own. Once back in the game, they discover that nothing is as they expect. The players will have to brave parts unknown and unexplored, from the arid deserts to the snowy mountains, in order to escape the world’s most dangerous game.
- “Private Colleges Battle Disconnects,” Inside Higher Ed, quotes President Larry Schall from a recent conference panel presentation.
- The Washington Examiner published Oglethorpe freshman Alex Blecker’s opinion piece, “It pays to take handouts“.
- “15+ memorable Things To Do On MLK Weekend In Atlanta,” Atlanta Traveler, mentions Oglethorpe’s annual Martin Luther King Day of Service.
- “Olivia Kelly inducted into leadership society of Omicron Delta Kappa,” The Courier News
- “Sarasota time capsule may endure, but memory doesn’t,” Sarasota Herald Tribune, mentions Oglethorpe as the former location of the International Time Capsule Society.