Take a spin around campus in the updated 360° virtual tour!
- An updated menu allows you to easily browse campus locations by category, such as classrooms, residence halls, or athletic facilities
- An improved mobile-friendly design makes it easier to browse on your phone
- Check out the aerial view of campus, with skyline views of Buckhead and downtown Atlanta
- Now you can visit:
- Gables Brookhaven veranda and classrooms
- The Hub for Enrollment Services in Lupton Hall
- A popular classroom and the Crypt of Civilization in Hearst Hall
- A bedroom in Traer Residence Hall
- A bedroom and common area in Dempsey Residence Hall
- The Trustee Room in the Turner Lynch Campus Center
What was updated?
- Howell Tennis Courts, to show their proximity to Gables Brookhaven
- Dorough Field House with the new “blacktop” basketball court
- The Philip Weltner Library, after reorganization and updates
- The courtyard in Traer, after landscaping updates
- A reorganized A_LAB Exchange
While the new menu makes it easier for you to quickly navigate, it’s also easy to get a link directly to a specific location in the tour. Just follow these steps:
- Navigate to the location you’d like to share
- Open the menu on the left side and select the yellow arrow button at the bottom
- Select the envelope from the sharing options
- This will open a new email message in your default email program, with the link in the message
- Copy and share!
If there is an important area of campus you feel is missing from the virtual tour, let us know! Email email@example.com.